Looking for a fun way to learn how to stick to a budget? College CFO’s Beer Budget Envelope Game is just the thing to get both students AND their parents started. It will answer the questions:
- How much money will students need from their parents in their first semester of college?
- What are the budgeting expectations of parents and students? How are they different?
- How much is it reasonable to spend on everything from textbooks to traveling?
In this game parents and students will:
- Communicate about what budget expectations are
- Figure out the student’s earnings
- Estimate what the student will spend on everything from coffee to car insurance
- Be challenged to stick to the budget
- Be rewarded for their efforts if they are successful.
Download the game and start playing today!
Enter your email address to download The Beer Budget Envelope Game
(Visited 63 times, 1 visits today)